Trapani – 5 Types of Cured Meats and Cheeses $40 per head
- Cheese – A selection of 5 artisan kinds of cheeses, usually consisting of a Hard, semi
soft, and 2 x soft cheese, and a rind, such as Grana Padano, Brie, Blue, sliced
Provolone, Truffle Cheddar or Goats or Sheeps Cheese
- Cured deli meats – Includes 5 types of cured meats, which may include salami
(mild & spicy), Prosciutto and a soccer ball or Smoked Deluxe ham, coppa or
pancetta, a smoked turkey, chicken or beef-based cured meat.
- Dips & spreads, typically Hommous dip, beetroot dip, Fig jam, chilli jam & quince
- Assorted Antipasti which include, olives, grilled eggplant, capsicum and
mushrooms, artichokes, white anchovies.
- Fresh vegetables & fruit – Includes a variety of fresh fruit, which may include
grapes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, figs, pomegranate, ruby red
grapefruit, blood orange. Dependent on fresh seasonal produce
- Nuts & dried fruit – Includes a delicious variety of gourmet dried fruit and nuts,
such as cashews, almonds, pistachios, walnuts, dried apricots, dates, figs,
sultanas and cranberries (we always ask if any intolerances or allergies when it
comes to nuts.
- Breads & crackers, An assortment of freshly sliced bread, breadsticks, water
crackers, seeded biscuits and Lavosh crackers.
This Package has a 20 PAX minimum