Catania – 3 Types of Cured Meats and Cheeses $30 per head
- Cheese – A selection of 3 artisan kinds of cheese, usually consisting of Hard, semi-soft,
and soft cheese, such as Grana Padano, Brie and a blue or Goats Cheese
- Cured deli meats – Includes 3 types of cured meats, which may include salami
(mild & spicy), Prosciutto and a soccer ball or Smoked Deluxe ham.
- Dips & spreads, typically Hommous dip, beetroot dip, Fig jam, chilli jam & quince
- Assorted Antipasti which include, olives, grilled eggplant, capsicum and
mushrooms, artichokes, white anchovies.
- Fresh vegetables & fruit – Includes a variety of fresh fruit, which may include
grapes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, figs, pomegranate, ruby red
grapefruit, blood orange. Dependent on fresh seasonal produce
- Nuts & dried fruit – Includes a delicious variety of gourmet dried fruit and nuts,
such as cashews, almonds, pistachios, walnuts, dried apricots, dates, figs,
sultanas and cranberries (we always ask if any intolerances or allergies when it
comes to nuts.
- Breads & crackers, An assortment of freshly sliced bread, breadsticks, water
crackers, seeded biscuits and Lavosh crackers.
This Package has a 20 PAX minimum